N Solution is a nationwide IT solution provider company, we have designed a special course for support engineers to create skilled & confident IT experts.
Frequently Ask & Question
The course is mainly designed for those who is going to start career as an entry-level skilled IT support engineer. Anyone with basic computing knowledge can take admission in this course. Using our 13 years of experience as an IT solution provider, we designed the course for freshers, job seekers and people who are looking for professional training to develop their skills to empower their resume. However, any interested & series candidates who are looking for professional IT training to develop support skills can participate in the curse.
Candidates can participate in the course offline at our office. However, any online training can be conducted & one to one training can be provided if required.
We have skilled and Cisco certified trainers who have real-world vast experience in the IT industry will train the learners.
We start a new batch on the 10th day of each month.
The regular course fee will be 6000/-, but the first five trainees will get a 25% discount.
Any prospective candidate can call us at +88 01712 880 990 to know the admission procedure in detail or they can visit our office between 10:30 am to 6 pm (Sunday – Thursday).
The standard duration of the course will be 3 months. However, any fast-track course can be conducted if required.
Most freshers have to face a lot of obstacles to get their desired job because of not have enough practical knowledge. We designed this course for them so that they can develop their real-world industry-standard knowledge to find their dream job easily.
- Identifying, using, and connecting hardware components and devices, including in-depth knowledge about different devices.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting any Windows-based OS. System configuration and troubleshooting of Mac OS, Chrome OS, and Android.
- Troubleshooting PC and mobile device issues including common OS, malware, and security problems.
- Maintain any corporate networks and computer systems.
- Troubleshooting any real-world devices with any issues quickly and efficiently.
- Identifying and protecting against security vulnerabilities for devices and their network connections.
- Installing & configuring laptops and other mobile devices and support applications to ensure connectivity for end-users.
- Operational procedures & correct ways to follow the best practices for safety, environmental impacts, and communication and professionalism.
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Associate Network Engineer
- System Support Engineer
- Junior Systems Administrator